One day, 

The son asked his father: Dad, unhappy, angry, crazy, almost to tears, respectively, mean? 

Dad: hard to explain, let me demonstrate. 

First of all,father took a phone book, randomly selected one person. Then call that person. 


Transferred to the way the speaker phone mode. 

VICTIM: HELLO? 

Dad: HELLO, I ask ABDULLAH BADAWI home? 

VICTIM: you have the wrong phone it! 

Dad: Do not lie to me! 

VICTIM: I lie to you why! Crazy! (Covers the phone) 

Dad: what, son, this is "accurate." Look at what is now angry. 

(Son of nod)

(After 5 minutes, father, a telephone call back to that person) 


VICTIM: HELLO? 

Dad: What ABDULLAH BADAWI have at home? 

VICTIM: how is you? Tell you that you have the wrong number! 

Dad: I did wrong number lah! 

VICTIM: you in this crazy, you in the end? 

Dad: Who am I you do not know? I NAJIB it! 

VICTIM :%^&*$#@! I you are NAJIB!  I'm ANWAR blanket! Idiot! (Great cover phone) 

Dad: what, son. This is the "angry." Got it? 

Son: Oh I get it! 

Dad: Now look at the what is crazy! 

(Also called the poor man) that person pick up the phone roar! 

VICTIM: You do this eat nothing crazy! Call all day to interfere with me, but my phone alarm did not CALLER ID I would have had you guys in this metamorphosis. 

Dad: (deliberately low voice) ERM. Will Lin in it. 

VICTIM: ah! Sorry! Just have a metamorphosis has been called to.

Dad: Oh, okay, what ABDULLAH BADAWI home? 

VICTIM: # # $ W $#^^%$ E $%^$&^% R %^$^&%^$^%$! 

This time, father covered the phone. 

Dad: You now know the difference now! Wait for the next your mother to come back, we can eat dinner! 

Son: But Dad, you do not explain what is the dilemma? 

Dad: Oh, that to wait until 0:00 it! 

(0:00,father woke his son, and then call that person) 

VICTIM: HELLO. (Sleep half awakened) 

Dad: I ABDULLAH BADAWI, who call me? 

VICTIM:. 

Dad was amazing lah!